Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lil crazy

It's so crazy to try and explain to people what I do in this job. I really haven't found a way to describe it in a way that makes sense. All I have done the last few weeks is work day and night and it's starting to take a toll on me. I NEVER get stressed, almost NEVER, and the last few days I've been straight up jacked up. I'm in the middle of the biggest project in our company and I know this is a season of life God has me in, so I try and keep that in perspective. I know that He has me in San Diego for this short time for a reason and I will keep going. My phone rang more times today and my email went crazier than ever before. I just have to keep taking deep breaths. I am still working now, but figured I needed to write something and do something non-work related, and well, I ended up writing about work! I am going to walk downtown and pick up some food and walk back to my condo with a fresh brain.

The good news is, I told my company today that I'm taking off next week and going to veg out. This vegging out includes going to PRICE IS RIGHT! I need a few days with some good friends to get back in a right state. The only thing that keeps me sane is to be around people!

Maybe God is trying to stretch me for something that I'll need later in life. :) I really can't wait for a day when I can travel and speak to crazy groups of people and tell them about Jesus. He is full of grace!

Tavaras, can you bring my guitar out here to San Diego? I miss it. It misses my bad playing of it.

No comments: