Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Canterbury

Cliche it is, but time is so amazing. It seems like we were just having "Monday" nights at Canterbury and now it's been about 3 flippin years! Time will straight up take advantage of you if you don't take advantage of it!

Canterbury, I hope Tavaras is taking good care of you. I shall be home eventually and get back to my SC roots. But for now, I must complete this season...Yes, I see you in there old dirtbike. Yes, I see you there Rover, please don't let Ed abuse you while I'm gone. Apparently he's been letting strangers drive you! Forgive him for that.

It's been almost a 17 hour work day, there is no way that is normal. I am babbling, I must eat some organic peach, maybe, then walk up the 4 steps to my lion loft. (It's what I call it because the comforter I put on it is majestic and makes me feel like a Lion when I slide into the covers.) RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRarrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: