Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Found One :)

So I finally commited. No, I'm not getting married, but I did find an apartment. I ended up going with my first choice. In San Diego, you either get location or space, I actually found a combo. This is a studio apartment, so not huge, but also not 300 square feet, which some are. I mainly liked this one because the bed is really neat. It's on a stainless steel platform lofted up high. It is also a block from the Padres Petco Park and just a few blocks from downtown where I can avoid getting fat.

I will actually move in on Monday and will be my home away from home for Sunday - Thursdays :)

I will be glad to not have to carry a huge suitcase every week. This place also has a rooftop terrace that has a huge gas grills, sinks, dining tables, and a good view. :) Also comes equipped with its own wine storage and refrigeration.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: