Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The last few weeks

So one of my best friends got married a few weekends ago, Ashley Anderson, now Ashley Jones. This was one of the most fun weddings. Ashley had asked me to drive the photographer around all weekend and kinda be there to video him doing his thing. His name is David Edmonson and this guy was good. It was really neat to be around someone who had such a talent for photography. He has done a lot of the photos for bands like Jars of Clay, Third Day, Mercy Me etc. We had a great time and it was neat to see what happens on the other side of the camera and how he set up shots etc.

Back to the wedding. It was so fun to be around people that I haven't seen in a while. The rehearsal dinner is always my favorite and I just love hearing everyone talk and their stories of fun times and their encouraging words to the couple. I just love it. The reception was another fun part, we danced for hours! It seemed that everyone was dancing, even the old people! We left the reception and went out to dance for a few more hours, I just love fun times. Also you can find Ashley's wedding book here, wow, talk about awesome.

And another one here.

I also went down to Brookgreen Gardens to visit my family for Thanksgiving. We have had our dinner there for the past few years. If you are ever near Myrtle Beach and you enjoy nature, you must stop by! My cousin Mike surprised us with some oysters he went to the ocean to get. MMMM. I love them. Some of the pictures below might disturb you.

No comments: