Sunday, November 12, 2006

Booger eater is back!

So many of you will call me disgusting as you should.  But I must share this story.  A few weeks ago, I told a story of a guy eating boogers right in front of me!  So I will give him the benefit of the doubt in that he may not have realized he went straight from his nose to his mouth and then followed up with a finger roll.  A finger roll is what you do after you eat Kentucky Fried Chicken or Zaxby's.  It's when you lick all of your fingers and enjoy every ounce of it.  Well today, the booger eater returned.  There was a different strategy this time though, he didn't eat a booger.  Honestly, I don't know what he was eating.  He would play with his face then proceed to lick his fingers.  Okay, so I couldn't even stop watching him, I really just wanted to interrupt this person, but how do you do that?

"Excuse me sir, I notice that you have been eating boogers and other random things on your body, are you hungry?"  There is no easy way to do this so I will sit idly by and continue to watch this guy enjoy random things that he does.  It's amazing and I am just so wishing there was someone close to me that I could tell so they could see it is true.  Don't call me mean, YOU know you would do the same thing! 

So on to better things that actually mean something.  Church was awesome this morning and usually things go pretty smoothly, not today.  The video died and I couldn't get any of the words to display on the screen, most of the words were about 2 verses behind what they should be, we had some major software problems.  In all of that, I really just sat there kinda laughing outside and on the inside in that, I'm glad the Lord does not depend on everything we do to be perfect.  I'm glad He can use broken video, broken hearts, and really just broken people to do His will.  It's quite amazing.

1 comment:

Katie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -- I seriously just laughed out loud alone in my apartment. :-)