Saturday, July 12, 2008

Iphone

I am really trying to keep the iphone from being an electronic idol.  I think Mark Driscoll talked about this in one of his sermons.  I will say that the new firmware is quite amazing.  For those of you who use Pandora.com, Iphone has an app that also runs it.  AMAZING.  Play all the music you want, free.   It also has some cool games that will come in handy when I'm sitting in airports.  I also have downloaded a Bible to it with commentaries.  Now I just need to be disciplined and read it. 

All and all, good job Apple for creating a great product.  I usually try to stay away from writing nerdy stuff rants, but Apple needed a pat on the back :)


1 comment:

geisme said...

So, Justin, just a little accountability here in bloggy land. Have you been disciplined in reading the Bible on your new iphone?
Hope so.
-Gail