Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A little Update

I have actually not been on a plane in two weeks, this is a breakthrough. It seems a little odd to be honest. So it will change tomorrow, I fly out to the wonder-less state of New Jersey. Good news is, I will only be there for 1 day and a half. Bad new is, I have to wear a suit. I have worked at the same place for almost 8 years and never wore a suit, so I'm wearing a suit.

I was in Charleston this past weekend and visited East Cooper Baptist Church. Pretty awesome sermon. I also saw a ton of people that I haven't seen in a long time, well didn't get to talk to many of them, but I did get to see them in the room :)

And I leave for Amsterdam a few days after I get back from Jersey, I'm excited. Me and my moms are going to spend about 3 weeks cruising around Europe and hanging out with my sister, (who lives there). Fun times ahead.

1 comment:

Chris Moody said...

Who did you go to church with??? Hmmmm sounds like a DIRTLEG somewhere in the mix!!! Play on playa!!!