Monday, January 31, 2005

Vrmmmm

I spend so much time on the roads of this great state. I really like to pull of the side of the interstate and hit the grooves in the road. The big tires on my Jeep make it sound like an airplane about to take off. I don't really know why that makes me happy, but this is my blog and I can write whatever I want, even about stupid stuff that nobody cares about.

It's easy to get bogged down in the things we can't understand about God, the Bible, and church. You could sit around all day and think of questions that you won't know the answer to. I battle in my mind/heart/soul to find answers to some of these things and it really just gets me. I just wish sometimes that God would have said a few more things. Well that's just crazy. There are so many things in the Bible that I do understand and struggle to do. I live in Romans 7 quite often. I trust that He is going to finish what He started in me.

I don't like filling out guest registration cards at church. I'm not sure why I don't like it. I like the song "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin. I found out that Laura Story actually wrote that song. I like to sing it out loud. Real loud

One of my boyz is doing an OB/GYN rotation. No comment.

No comments: