Friday, October 12, 2007

Planes, Boogers, and Good Food

So talk about a way to end a trip! I sat in the San Diego airport all day on Thursday and still didn't end up getting on a plane after waiting from 12pm to 10:30PM. I was a tired man. So I got the nice hotel again and slept a few hours, woke up at 4:30AM and flew back today. Tired!

I did get to see Ed and Julie's lil kid mary addison. Such a cutie! She just laughs and laughs.

So remember booger eater from 2006? It was a guy in my church that I saw eat a booger. Okay, I am not trying to be gross, but I got into Greenville today at 4:00 after a LONG LONG day of flying and as soon as I get off the plane, I see the guy! I kid you not, as soon as it registered in my mind that was a guy from church...okay, here goes....yes his finger goes up his nose and he is doing something with it. I kept walking and DID NOT want to know where he would put it. I know you guys are going to think I am making this stuff up, I am NOT. This is a real story and I am pretty sure he is still eating boogers.

I just laughed while I was exiting the terminal and really thought, there is no way people are going to believe this.

Well I am home for the weekend and heading back out to San Diego for another week :)

No comments: