Sunday, July 29, 2007

Plain White T's

Generally I like to confess stupid stuff here on my lil blurb on the internet. I mentioned wearing another man's underwear by accident a few weeks ago after some accident at the wash n fold service. Well apparently I didn't throw them away and ended up wearing them again! He is almost my size apparently and likes the white boxer briefs, but I don't know that guy so that is not cool. I mean if it were Sandy, it might be okay.

On another note, I have to confess that I really like this new cheeseball song "hey there Delilah" by Plain White T's. I know I might be hated by some but it is the sweetest coolest song.

Well I am going to bed, I have to get up at 3AM to fly out of Atlanta tomorrow. Looks like it's back to a Snicker's Ice Cream bar to keep me awake :)

No comments: