Monday, May 21, 2007

I might buy these


So I am totally against tighty whities as they are called. In my job, I am constantly surrounded by radio signals and equipment that is transmitting all the time. To top it off, I spend a majority of my day talking on the cell phone. Often I place the cell phone between my legs just to place it somewhere so it won't fall. Often I look down and realize that this is probably not good for future generations of Tanners and will move the cell phone and put it in the console.

I do have to admit that the above undies are quite interesting to a guy who is trying to think about his future generation :)

Another long long day of work, but I did have a great dinner tonight at Fogo de Chao. It's a Brasilian Steakhouse, MAN SO GOOD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a delicate balance that must be considered, though this tighties may protect from cell phone waves one must remember that they will also restrict the sperm count.