Monday, March 31, 2008

I laugh every week

I just flew in to San Diego, and man my arms are tired.  Okay, bad joke.  It is so funny this life and how crazy it is.  God has blessed me so much with a crazy good job and such a funny life right now.  I flew in first class, picked up my Grand Marquis from Avis, and headed to the Hyatt to check-in.  They upgraded me to the corner suite which is pretty stinkin pimp.  Well, it would be a lot more pimp with a wife in it, but that's another story.  I never could have imagined that I would fly on a plane every week to go to work.  I have door open now and the Pacific breeze is just rolling in, man this is so cool.  

Life is so much about sharing with people.  "Things" are so much more fun when you share them.  Not many people actually enjoy going on vacation by themselves.  You want someone to see the sites with you and eat good food with, we were so programmed this way by our maker.  WE were made for fellowship.

Have you ever been in a place where you had a decision to make, you knew the safe thing to do, but something in you just wanted to do the very unsafe thing?  No, I haven't been reading "Wild at Heart" and personally didn't like the book.  But I think there is a big part in me that doesn't really always want to make predictable and safe choices.  Hmmm. 


1 comment:

GE is me said...

So, just out of curiosity why didn't you like "Wild @ Heart?"
Glad God has been showing you his blessings, continue to enjoy.
God bless, -Gail