Monday, March 24, 2008

I have really good friends

Thank-you Lord for giving me some awesome friends, well, for the most part, jk. I believe between voicemails, texts, and emails, facebooks, banner in the sky, and messages, well there had to be about 50zillion of them. This made me feel so good and cared for. Thank-you.

I got out of the office about 8 o'clock and very frustrated. It seems that all of the years of not being stressed have now added up and are trying compound into a few weeks. This job is going to kill me. I know it will get better, but for now, I just work all the time, and it's still hard to stay on top of my game. I ended the day with a bad attitude and wanted to throw a printer out the building :)

It's 9 o'clock and I'm going to order a papa johns pizza, eat, and go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: