Monday, August 13, 2007

Bad Attitude

I woke up at 3:45AM this morning to drive to Charlotte to fly out, well for none other, Houston, TX.  The day started off with a nice ticket that requires my court appearance.  I got on the interstate and as soon as I did, bam, small town trooper gets me.  Anyone know anyone around Laurinburg,NC? 

I get to Charlotte and of course the airline confiscates my rounds of ammo.  Telling me that they are not packed correctly.  I explained to the nice man at the counter that I travel every week for the last 3 months and travel with the same container every week and through about every airport with no problems.  I tried to be as nice as I could, but I really didn't like that.  So now, when I get to Houston, I have to go buy more.  It is so stupid the hoops we have to go through in this country to travel anywhere.  I wish we didn't have to deal with terrorism.  It would be a lot easier if they just made everyone walk naked through all the lines, this would eliminate all the searching.  Okay, maybe not, we would have lots of other problems!

I will take a nap on the plane and wake up a lil happier about flying. 





No comments: