Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Still Alive

It is not 1:22AM and I am calling it a day.  I have officially worked 16 hours today, is that normal?  Man I am straight up DEAD!  I took my shirt off right before I hopped in the shower and it looked like I still had it on.  I have the biggest farmer's tan you will ever see.  I am Tanner than you :)

So the good news is that I did not get shot today.  I did see many police cars and a few news helicopters flying over, most likely looking for murderers, yes killers.  I was only cursed at like 2 times this week.

People here smoke weed like cigarettes and are not ashamed of it.

Some kids also tried to steal my laptop and one was contemplating on throwing it in the pool. 

To sleep I go.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I, for one (of many, I'm sure), am glad you are still alive. :-)