Monday, September 25, 2006

day 2 of 21

So I hear it takes 21 days to make a habit.  I am on Day 2 of that 21 in getting up early in the morning to work out.  Today was fairly easy to my surprise.  It might have had something to do with the fact that I slept about 15 hours yesterday, just maybe.  I do feel a lot better and have a tons more energy during the day it seems.  I have no goal of being "the hulk" but I do want to shape up!  They installed tvs on each of the machines so that's a good way to get my mind off the fact that it's 6AM and I'm working out.  We'll see. 


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good job! I'm a huge supporter of early morning workouts.

erin said...

im glad we got to talk last night...you have been and are such an encouragement in my life. and good luck with the workout deal...justin tanner..you can't do it..but i know who can give you the strength to:)

Ed said...

Justin,
Some early bird workout nut has hacked your blog. Change your password immediately!