Friday, November 26, 2004

Gone Country

My family lives so far out in the country. You are lucky if you get cordless phone reception, much less cell phone reception. I have found myself roaming around in my yard as if I was looking for buried treasure. If you find a good spot, you stand there for sometime and then it's on to the next "Cingular hotspot." I think my yard has approximately 3, depending on weather conditions. I'm so glad I was raised in the country. There is something about coming back here that brings my heart back in check, no matter what has gone through it.


I also discovered that I really just enjoy life. The Bible teaches that we are not supposed to really love this world. I definitely think, that in the right perspective and with a hug from Jesus on the horizon, we can really enjoy the time we have here. It's all about perspective. I'm glad I'm a Christian. Really.

No comments: