Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sharin' struggles

It seems that when we share our struggles, we see that we aren't that different than everybody else. At least that's how I feel. In the past few weeks, I've heard and seen so many things that remind me of how broken this world is. I've been reminded of how uncertain so many things are. I hear of friends being really hurt and I am feeling their pain. The only thing that is certain is Him. He is constant, He will never leave you, He will never forsake you. No matter the pain or success we experience in this life, I want to know and look forward to the day I get to meet Him in person. Somewhere in Christianity, we just forget the future and what it holds for believers. It's pushing me to grab old of every good thing I know and have and be thankful for it and look forward to the day He comes to get us.

I'm guilty of pride and sharing that I need prayer, I so do. He's shown me lately the fruit of prayer and I wish it would encourage me to pray more, but I still struggle. I want to feel the Lord leading every step and morsel of my life so bad. Please pray for me if you read this, He listens. I'm rambling. It's scary the things that have happened over the past week, it's proven to me that we don't serve a God of coincidence, He is very much in control and has let me know it. I'll stop rambling and just hit publish post.

No comments: