Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A week in Cali




This has been a good week in California. I flew out on Sunday morning which wasn't so fun. But, it has turned out to be a good trip. I spent a few days in Anaheim, Ca. Which, I might point out, is where Disney Land is. My hotel is right across the street from it, and no, I have not visited. I headed over to Hollywood last night and met up with a friend I haven't seen in years, an aspiring actress :) I actually took her to a Neutrogena audition. Hollywood is actually a dirty city, which is funny because it is portrayed as glamorous on tv. We did have a an awesome dinner at the Geisha House. It was a modern sushi/Japanese restaurant. It was very hip and cool.

We left dinner and went to a comedy improv show over at Upright Citizens Brigade. It was pretty funny.

I had one more meeting tonight in Anaheim and went well and head out tomorrow for two days in San Diego, then back home!

No comments: