Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Protect Yourself

So a few years ago, I read an article about the dangers of cell phone, laptops, and other hot objects and their effect on sperm. This alarmed me. I use a cell phone, on average, about 1.5 - 2 hours a day. I used my laptop literally on my lap for at least 1 hour everyday. The research was saying that it can reduce sperm count and cause infertility. This alarmed me. A friend of mine bought me a nice little lap pad that can protect you while you use your laptop. It's basically just a flat surface on top with a bean bag on the bottom to absorb the heat. It has worked well over the past two years. I've also tried using my headset in the Jeep to cut down on the amount of time the phone is near my body. The problem is that often I just jump in the car and forget about it and where does the cell phone go...right between my legs.

I write this article to warn all of the men and to encourage the women to go out and buy your man a lappad for his future. This lappad could help your future! There are many places you can buy them, just google!!

1 comment:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

oh my. only you justin....hahaha