Tuesday, April 28, 2009

money aint a thing

I like that Jesus talked a WHOLE lot about money.  I like that the Bible emphasized Godly men who struggled with women and had really rough times.  This should all point us to a place that makes us totally focus on the Lord and doing things in His strength.  Sometimes it's easy to focus on the things that are wrong in our lives, and it is really during those times that we should try to love Him more. 

He has blessed me more in the past year than any other year in my life, but I find myself just wanting to know that the things I do on a daily basis are in His steps and the choices I make are guided by Him.  He is teaching me that it is okay to rely on people and I don't have to try and do everything myself. 

I can't help but to think about how Christians make decisions and compare it to how the world makes decisions.  I can't imagine just going into a big question mark without guidance from above.  He's good. 

No comments: