Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Boy Greezy

Yes ladies and gents, that man in black or green and other funky colors is my boy Jason Grier. I had the pleasure of attending this young doctor's graduation and it was actually pretty good. I didn't slobber on myself because of the boredom and all the speeches were really good and entertaining.

Jason has worked hard and made up for all of our lack of studying in college by busting his butt in med school. Congrats greezy!!!

Also pictured from left to right are THE Hunter Feemster, Miss Sandy Pirkle, the tall and elegant Brianne Siciliano, Dr. Greezy Grier, and myself. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jason said...

Thanks for coming to see the madness. It was real cool to have a lot of people there that encouraged me along the way and kept me sane....well somewhat sane.

I was thinking about it the other day, and for all my work what have I earned....80 hour work weeks filled with nothing but screaming kids. What did I get myself into?