Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm clean at a cost

So my roomie and friend Lee Stunningman and I had a nice lil dinner last night at Ancheux's which included a Blackjack sandwich.  It's a blackened chicken sandwich that is from the Lord.  It includes tater chips that are seasoned with what I think is also from above.  Anyway.

We left and went to Walmart.  I bought a ceramic heater that has a nice lil thermostat and it beeps.  Ok, I confess.

I bought a loofah.  I have wanted one for a long time because I don't really use a wash cloth.  I used to think I was in the minority and didn't really think anything about not using a wash cloth.  I realized that many people, mainly guys, apply the bar soap directly to their body.  Some girls might find this disgusting, and it just may be.  I mean, when I get out the shower, i smell clean...anyway.  So back to the Loofah.  I felt kinda silly buying a loofah.  While I was in the act of being gay, I saw a nice bottle of liquid soap that would go nicely with the loofah.  Yes, it was something along the lines of Butter pecan honey or something to that effect.  So about 10 minutes later, while trying to hold my ceramic heater and 3 dvds, I dropped the soap and loofah and the soap busted and went all over the place.  So now clean-up had to come over and clean my mess up.  The woman that came over was the same woman I had just met in the bathroom.  Well, she was cleaning the men's bathroom and I walked in as she was walking out.   She made me wait a few minutes.  She was in a hurry.  I think she thought I might have had to "really" use it.  But I really just needed to pee.  So when I saw her the 2nd time, I figured she might look at me funny, like.."oh this guy again."  She was really nice and I thanked her for cleaning up my mess.  I did purchase the loofah and bottle of soap, minus the few ounces I left on the floor. 

I will report that I smell like a honey nut cheerio today and my skin is soft and smooth.  I love my new loofah. 

4 comments:

Ed said...

Posting lyrics and buying a loofah...
Sandy, sleep on your back!

erin said...

I am gonna have to agree with Ed...buying a loofah will be good for your legs and those nice little pink shorts.

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

here's a 2nd person who is going to agree with ed....


oh how I miss Ancheaux's!

Cami said...

Funny story! :) Make sure you take a trip to buy a loofah often though....definitely a home for bacteria.